318 North Main Street
Springfield, TN 37172
Phone: 615 384-3751
Fax: 615 384-3701
WSGI 1100 AM
M-F @ 8:57 am
M-F 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Bible Class - 9:30 am
Worship - 10:30 am
Worship - 5:00 pm
Classes - 6:30 pm
Expected of You?
We place no expectations on our guests. You are welcome to participate, but do not feel obligated to do so. You may simply observe, if that is your choice.
As our guest, you are welcome to participate in any non-leadership activities, including service activities, Bible studies, and discussion groups.
Should you decide to place membership at Main Street, you would meet with one or more of our Elders. This allows them to learn a little about your desire to become a part of this body of believers and answer any questions you may have regarding membership.
The New Testament clearly expected every believer – every committed follower of Jesus Christ – to be committed to the Lord's church.
Christians are expected to…
- Be a regular participant in our worship services Hebrews 10:25.
- Be “plugged into” Sunday School and other opportunities for teaching, contact, fellowship, friendship, and intimacy 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- Be involved in a ministry or a service Ephesians 2:10.
- Be a good steward of the resources God has given us, and faithfully support the Lord’s work
2 Corinthians 9:7-8.
- Develop personal and spiritual disciplines in one’s life of prayer, study, giving, fasting, etc…
We want to assist you in getting to know us as well as the workings of the Main Street congregation, giving you opportunities to explore using your time, talents and treasure for the glory of God.